15.12.12

INSPIRATION II

Je suis tellement désolée pour le manque de mise-à-jour, je me rattraperais pendant les vacances promis (plus qu'une semaine). Puisque je n'ai pas de photos de tenue, je poste quelques "documents" qui m'inspire ces derniers temps. xx

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, but I promise I will make it up to you during the holidays (in less than a week). I figured since I have no outfit's pictures I'll post some "things" that inspires me these days. Enjoy ! xx



 " I actually attack the concept of happiness. The idea that - I don’t mind people being happy - but the idea that everything we do is part of the pursuit of happiness seems to me a really dangerous idea and has led to a contemporary disease in Western society, which is fear of sadness. It’s a really odd thing that we’re now seeing people saying “write down 3 things that made you happy today before you go to sleep”, and “cheer up” and “happiness is our birthright” and so on. We’re kind of teaching our kids that happiness is the default position - it’s rubbish. Wholeness is what we ought to be striving for and part of that is sadness, disappointment, frustration, failure; all of those things which make us who we are. Happiness and victory and fulfillment are nice little things that also happen to us, but they don’t teach us much. Everyone says we grow through pain and then as soon as they experience pain they say “Quick! Move on! Cheer up!” I’d like just for a year to have a moratorium on the word “happiness” and to replace it with the word “wholeness”. Ask yourself “is this contributing to my wholeness?” and if you’re having a bad day, it is.” — Hugh Mackay "


 l'un des superbes photosets de Clémy





14 commentaires:

  1. Wow, j'aime beaucoup le dernier dessin. C'est quelque chose.
    La photo de petit déjeuner éléphant donne l'eau à la bouche.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je trouve aussi, ce dessin m'a marqué il est tellement vrai ! xx

      Supprimer
  2. Merci de m'avoir cité !
    Ton blog est très beau bravo !
    XXXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci beaucoup! :)
    Très jolies photos, miammm les pancakes!
    Bisous, bisous, C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is such a beautiful post!
    I love the quote! In which context was it said?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It is amazing, I don't know where it comes from I actually found in on Tumblr.
      Thanks a lot xx

      Supprimer
  6. J'aime beaucoup les looks =)
    http://its-aurely.eklablog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Un véritable plaisir de trouver des articles dans ce style! j'aime beaucoup cette sélection d'items inspirants :)
    Bises et bonne fin de vacances! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Très jolies inspirations, le pancake éléphant est bluffant, j'adore :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nice pics!! Love them!

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.valstyle.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos commentaires, ils me font extrêmement plaisir ! xx